Work with us
Thanks to funding from The National Lottery Heritage Fund, Sudbury Gasworks Restoration Trust has two exciting new job opportunities (the deadline for applications is the 9th April 2020 – click on the links to download the Job Descriptions and find out more):
- Have you got general business knowledge in the areas of HR, marketing and comms, compliance and day to day financial management?
- Do you fancy joining a small and friendly Derbyshire-based Building Preservation Trust to help them develop their plans for opening a new community facility in 2021?
- Are you looking for flexible, part-time work in the heritage sector?
- Would you like a job that allows you to use your own initiative, whilst also being surrounded by supportive and enthusiastic volunteers and team members?
If this sounds like you, find out more about this fixed-term contract (until September 2023). The Sudbury Gasworks Manager will lead on the delivery of the Trust’s business and activity plans and help to ensure the future sustainability of the organisation.
Finance and Admin Assistant
- Would you like to support a Derbyshire based charity with financial administration, budget management, HR matters and secretarial duties?
- Are you looking for flexible part time work?
- Can you help us to organise meetings and maintain record keeping systems?
- Do you fancy working with a small and committed team of volunteers and staff?
If you think you could fit this role, and join us at this exciting time, then please download the full Job Description below.
Our project, Sudbury Gasworks: Rescued and Restored, requires volunteers. If you would like to help us in this great project, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org